Monday, May 3, 2010

A night for harmonizin'



First of all, it looks like Kenny's is tryin' to uh, 'class up the joint'...


then I tried 'classin it up' with some vino, yo...


Anyway - there was some crazy harmonizing goin' on. John D. & I sang/harmonized to "Lay Down Sally", and first ever for Crash Course!

Maria & I also sang/harmonized to "Sweet Dreams";

was able to get a still from Oleg's video, thanks! And speaking of 'Sweet Dreams', Marky Mark & I sang/harmonized to "All I Have to do is Dream"! I'm seeing a correlation here - 'lay down', 'sleep','dream'...hmmm..zzzzz...

Rockin' Robin sang a sultry "Angel From Montgomery";

John D. rocked out "Low"; Selene wowed with "Creep"; the Reverend Colin was very 'reverendly' in his "Wonderwall".


John D. being funny...


...your blogstress trying to imitate him.

A bare-footed John sang "Don't You Forget About Me";

Lauren rocked out "White Rabbit";

David channeled Creedence's "Have You Ever Seen the Rain"; Bran-DOHN sang Sam Cooke's "What a Wonderful World"

and Maria crooned "Can't Find My Way Home"

Other musical highlights include Rockin' Robin's Led Zepplin; Selene's 'Thank you' by Dido, and Joe 'Miggity' Mitch singin' "We Will Rock You", while Ryan played the drums for his lady, and her family!



More fun from the Kenny's gang!



More rockin' out at Crash Course!







See you Sunday!!

No comments: