Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Look Ma! No notes! (Again)





Again, w/the no notes - I know... It's just that I'm having so much fun, that I don't always think about writing things down - instead, I think 'oh, that was so great, I'll remember that!' And then a few days pass, recovery from the night sets in and then 'poof' - it's gone.

I do know that as always, it was a blast! Bran-DOHN, a.k.a. 'Captain America', a.k.a. 'Kanye East' started off the night by hosting - then Ryan came back and resume his hosting duties by rockin' out one of my faves - 'In The End'.

Rockstar and Brandon did back-to-back Elvis with 'Heartbreak Hotel' and 'A Little Less Conversation' respectively. Christine surprised everyone with expressing her 'inner-Ozzy' by singing 'Crazy Train'! She def. looked like the 'rocker chick' part too!

Marky Mark belted out 'Oh Boy', and, invited me to harmonize with him during 'Dream' - thank you kind sir! 'Tony Tony Tony' gave us 'Wonderwall', and, he, Rockstar and Andy all did a song - was it the Grateful Dead? Gosh, and that was early in the night too...hmmm. Showtime Sean had EVERYONE boogie-ing down on the floor with 'Shout'; and Alan played guitar with his teeth!

'Reverend Colin' - graced us again with his magnificant vocals; and Bianca from The Netherlands,rocked out 'Self-Esteem', while all of her friends cheered me on in 'One of Us'!


Dylan got up to sing "American Girl" (we're all so proud!); and Corey Lim belted 'Magic Man'! Props to Kristie Lee's Mom, and, congrats to Kristie Lee's nuptials! It seems like just last week...oh wait...that was last week that Ted got down on one knee to propose -- congrats to you both!



No comments: