Thursday, September 10, 2009

Threesome at CCK...


...the threesome being Joe Mitch on Bass; Kristie Lee on Drums; and Joe Chica-chica-chica-relli on Guitar and Keyboard, while Randy-Andy and Alan were in India, playing with their band Solar Punch; www.solarpunch.com. Ryan was back, announcing everyone in only the way Ryan can - it was great!
I arrived (gasp!) late, but Crash Course was already in full swing! Didn't catch the guy who channeled Bono's "One", when I arrived, but it rocked!


Songs I missed were John D.'s "Man in a Box"; and Selene's "White Rabbit".


Ron K. sang "Melissa";


Rockin' Robin rocked out "Dream On";


Yvonne belted out "Proud Mary";


Mrs. D. belted out "You're No Good";


followed by Alyssa's "You Know That I'm No Good".



'Trish-the-Dish' rocked out "You Outta Know",


and John D. channeled Reverend Colin with "That's alright!!".

'Trish-the-Dish' crew...

Ryan went off the list and sang "Basket Case"; and speaking of going 'off the list', I sang "I Wanna Come Over" by Melissa Ethridge -- thanks to the threesome for learning that one - it was awesome!


Then Christina-Jean followed with "Just A Girl";


Paula sang "Fire"; Val sang "Signed, Sealed, Delivered".


The 'Christina Jean' crew

Nick, (who's not from the UK) sang "Wonderwall"; John D. rocked out Nirvana;



...while the crowd rocked out along...


Melissa sang "Mr. Brightside"; and someone else who's name I didn't catch, sang the Oasis song that I like so much, "Don't Look Back in Anger." So, Sally can wait...




The 'Flash Forward' crew


The Tattoo Crew

PURPLE!

'Til Sunday folks...your blogstress...


QUOTES CORNER:

AARON (during a Who song)
"The What?"

ROCKIN' ROBIN & I
(on two separate occasions)
"What?"

AARON
"What's that band?"

RR & I
"The Who!"

AARON
"The What?"

Ok, ok, you got us... ;)





No comments: