Thursday, October 22, 2009


'Zach attack', sportin' 'the look'...

The night started out, with the band playing as a trio (w/Joe Mitch filling in on the 'skins'), and Alan giving us singers a lesson on the 'ins-and-outs' of the microphone.

Selene followed up with further 'instructions', then launched into "At Last." Sonia followed with "Black Velvet"; Marky Mark gave us "Folsom Prison Blues";



and Davey Monster sang "Hotel California".



Rockin' Robin rocked out "Criminal";



Dylan sang a new one - Green Day's "Basket Case";

"Do you have the time...?"

Marky Mark got into the spirit by singing "Monster Mash", while some CCK'ers danced;


CCK'ers dancin'...

and I had my own paparazzi doing a two-camera video shoot, when singin' "House of the Rising Sun".

Thanks Aaron...


...AND Marky Mark!!

Oscar-ino sang "Hard to Handle"; John D. rocked out w/some "Roadhouse Blues";

a 'newbie' to CCK who's name I didn't get sang a rousing "500 Miles";

and Peter, a 'blast from the past' sang "Plush",
in response to my suggestion... and Myron WOWED us w/some Smashing Pumpkins!

Welcome back guys!

And speaking of welcoming back...Randy Andy came in from his gig during the break, yay!


Christine Kern sang a beautiful "Beautiful" by Chrisina Aguilera;


Rockstar Richard sang "Comfortably Numb";

Billy sang "Simple Man".

...and by the time the Reverend got there, and sang his song, I think the blogstress was doing more socializing, than note/picture taking...

Uh, I said 'smile' Richard...

Some more pics from the night:




Hmm, any resemblance?


"Pssst...don't tell anybody my song..."


Corey Lim, and The Blogstress, w/her 'blog beer' - thanks Dylan! ;)


Peter & Andrea, in deep bar conversation...
"Hmm, bottle, or draft?"


Yum, cookies!


Hangin' w/my 'crew' yo... ;)


Zach & John D. in very important conversation in the sound booth, about the song playing...
"You can reach me by rail way..."


"Yeah, CCK rocks, yo!"


"Hail, hail (most of) the gang's all here..."


"Um, when can I sing
"Monster Mash"?


Stay tuned this week for another installation to the blog, about Monday night's DreamOn benefit, starring Crash Course Karaoke!


And see you Sunday!

Your Blogstres...;)


QUOTES CORNER:

"I think you've been to more Crash Course shows than I have!"
-Randy Andy, to The Blogstress

No comments: