Friday, December 11, 2009

"Someone Like You"



ONE of the best new songs added by CCK - "Use Somebody", by Kings of Leon, sung by Rockin' Robin, w/Alan on backup -- "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...", LOVE that song - and might even try it myself someday!



Brandon followed w/some Beatles', "You Really Got a Hold on Me"


Marky Mark sang The Killer's song, "All These Things That I've Done"


Joy sang "Total Eclipse of the Heart"


and Selene sang "More Than Words" by Extreme...


...accompanied by Joe Chica-chica-chica-relli, while the other band members took a little break...






Val followed w/"I Will Survive"; Natalie sang "At Last";


I sang some Melissa Ethridge, "I'm The Only One"; and Ryan did a special rendition of Nickelback's "How You Remind Me', for his 'Moms' - shout out to Ryan's Mom! :)



Oscar-ino belted out "What is and Never Should Be";


Showtime Shon sang "Imagine";


"Cheggi ROCKED the house w/"Livin' on a Prayer";

...gettin' 'Cheggi with it';

and Davey Monster sang "The Boxer".


Nick - long time no see man - sang "She Hates Me"


Bobby Rappaport channeled Joe Cocker w/"Feeling Alright"




Mike M. channeled Simple Minds' "Don't You Forget About Me"

"I said la, la la la la, la la la la, la la la la la la la la la la..."

I tried that song once... Once. It's way too low, yet too high in the upper register - sort of sounding like Carly Simon - after inhaling a helium balloon -- not pretty... Anyway, that was a LONG time ago - back in the days when CCK was on the UES...

Moving along, Ryan did a new CCK song, "Paralyed" by Finger 11 -- which sounds, naughty, but anyway...

John D. rocked the house w/"Enter Sandman", another one I'd like to try...


Val sang "Hotel California"; I sang "I Touch Myself", to which Ryan made a 'smart' remark about who that was dedicated to...which I will leave off here...


A candid Selene...


I never did find out what was so funny...

Anyway, both and and Brandon got to rock out another new CCK song, "Empire State of Mind" - Brandon w/Rockin' Robin,



and Ryan sang it also, w/an unidentified singer, who's name I did not get -- probably 'cause I was too busy dancin' to the AWESOME song, which I DO LOVE singing!!


Stan rocked the house with "Sympathy for the Devil"

And Ryan and I sang a harmonious U2 rendition of "One"!



"Hmm, HOW MANY new songs are added?"


Dancin' the night away...

Joe Mitch, drinkin' a 'Shirley Temple'


Hangin' w/Aaron


Rockin' Robin & Selene

No comments: