Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Need more Cowbell!"



After the two week-long w/drawl -- ok, MY two week long w/drawl from CCK, we were all back in full swing!



There was lots to celebrate on Sunday -- John D.'s birthday; I sang
a(nother) new song; and, well, the 'gang' was back!


"Sistahs!"

I was having so much fun, I didn't take a single note. Yikes! At the time, I thought it was 'all in my head', and usually it is (I'm told)...but now, after the red wine has worn off, some of the details are a bit fuzzy. Shouldn't that be the other way around? Good thing I took lots of pics!


The first thing I noticed when I walked in was Natalie, and her new hair!!! Way cool!!



We were all very glad to see each other!




Let's see, what else -- some songs were sung; some cake was eaten; more songs were sung...


"...In New York...!"

Oh!! And shout out to Ryan's 'moms' Ellyn, who was in town, visiting from my hometown in VA!! You'll have to imagine what she looks like though, as she was being camera shy - as was the rest of Ryan's crew (yo) -- you know who you are...

In celebration of John D.'s b'day, he and Rockin' Robin rocked out a "Dream On" duet, then we all had yummy Red Velvet cake!

"Dream On!!"

Yummy Red Velvet Cake

"Hmm...I wish...
...to sing another song..."

Thanks for the cake Mrs. D., who later rocked out "You're No Good!"


Is that sunburn?
In the middle of February?


Rockin' Robin & Mrs. D.


John D. & Shawn


John D.'s Niece enjoyed the celebration!

One of the night's standouts was Selene on the cowbell, during her (our) song "Don't Fear the Reaper".



But honestly, we think it could've used 'a litte more cowbell'.




Davey Monster modeled his new Sean John coat.




Ron K. in his, uh, very white coat!


Hangin' out yo...




The Reverend Colin should have sang
"These Boots Were Made For Walkin'"


"Yay!! CCK is back!"

No comments: