Thursday, March 11, 2010

"I'd like to thank The Academy..."



It was the night of the Academy Awards,and Kenny's classed up the joint, complete w/candles on the tables!



So I tried to add to it, by drinking my wine, w/my pinky-finger lifted...


"I say...Cheers!"

While I was TAPING the Emmys...Selene started us off w/some "Bobby McGhee"; Nick, who got there at the earliest ever, lol, sang "Tush", and uh, gave a little curtsy afterward; Corey-Lim sang "Sweet Child of Mine", Rockin' Robin rocked out "Angel From Montgomery"; Dylan sang a new one - "Drift Away"; and DanniMac (welcome back!) sang "Born to be Wild"!





Selene & her Mom sang a duet to "Harper Valley PTA"; Maria sang "Dream a Little Dream"; Ben rocked out "White Wedding"; I played 'musical director' and sang Melissa Ethridge, "I Wanna Come Over", Bran-DOHN did a 'velvetty' "You Send Me"; Joe rocked out "Enter Sandman" yo...



On a personal note, I'd like to thank everyone who helped save me from falling off the stool, and breaking something...no, I wasn't drunk, despite the photo of me drinking wine here... But, I did see the past 4 yrs. at Kenny's flash before my eyes! Which brings me to...CCK will be celebrating their fourth year at Kenny's, in April! Bring it on yo!!!!



Behold the power of purple!

No comments: