Monday, September 8, 2008


I think on Sunday nights at Kenny’s, I am going to need to carry around a little notebook or something, so that I can better remember the ‘goings ons’ from the night before, in better detail. While I do remember the fun highlights from, I can’t say that I can specifically recall who sang what songs, and I ‘credit’ that to the (large) shot of Jamison (thanks John D.), and the subsequent Pabsts that followed (thanks Andrea). But O-M-G! I distinctly remember how much FUN was it to sing Pat Benetar’s “Heartbreaker”! And I know both Corey Lim (who also sang it lastnight), and Selene feel the same way! Next thing you know, we’ll all be ‘duking it out’…lol.

Marky Mark and Bran-DONE celebrated their one year anniversary w/CCK. They each made their own announcements…

MARKY MARK
"Hi, my name is Marky Mark, and this is my one year anniversary w/CCK.”

AUDIENCE
"Hi Marky Mark!"

BRANDON
"Hi, my name is Brandon"

AUDIENCE
"Hi Brandon!"

RYAN
"My goodness, it sounds like we're all here at a meeting!”

In celebration of his year anniversary, Bran-DONE did a fitting tribute – all of his songs were Frank Sinatra songs!

Anyway, it was nice to be back after my TN hiatus last weekend. And a welcome back to Rockstar, Christine, and John A. as well, who all looked sun-kissed from their stint in Cartagena! Great pics!

While I don’t recall what everyone sang, everyone sounded great! There was Marky Mark’s and John D. singing “Dream” – great harmonies! Rockin’ Robin rocked out to K.T. Tunstall –
‘woo hoo’! Dylan’s “American Girl” rocked; Selene sang a little “Black Velvet” (after a Magners run); Isaac almost 'took off' during “Hotel California”; and Colin rocked out as always!

Vince, a ‘regular’ from the past, briefly stopped by w/his drummer friend; Andy’s son hung out with Kate; Leah belted out a song at the end of the night (note to self, start taking notes) she rocked it for sure!

Alan, CCK's lead guitarist, had Ryan pass out flyers to The 2nd Annual Hastings-on-Hudson Music Festival, this Sat., Sept. 13th from 12:30 - 8:30, Draper Park. Not only is Solar Punch, one of his other bands he's affiliated with on there, but so is CCK! Is it CCK, 'like we know it?' Possibly TWO days in a row of singing w/THE MOST AWESOME live karaoke band in the city?! Way cool! I will keep you posted on this, as I find out more information!

As you can see above, I've included a few pictures of Sunday night here. Until I can figure out how to do a slideshow here, I will send an invite link, prob. later on, to those who's email addresses I have, so you can see all of them!

'Til next week, keep on a-rockin’!

Kristina ;)

No comments: