Monday, November 17, 2008

Late late late...night.

Did I mention it was a late...night? Oh my, so late, so very very late...so tired, so very very tired... Where do I start? First, w/another cup of coffee, wait, that's not working - can I get a double shot of espresso? With a side of Advil? It feels like something (or someone) is pounding inside of my head - or, I'm hearing things...wait, I'm hearing something,

"Listen all y'all it's a sabotage..."

a voice...it's getting louder...

"Listen all y'all it's a sabotage...!"

and louder...

"Listen all y'all it's a sabotage...!!"

and now it's screaming:

"LISTEN ALL Y'ALL IT'S A SABOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh wait, that was me - Sun. night!! ROCK-'IN OUT!!!! Oh dear, shhhhh, that hurt... Ok, for the next few sentences, we'll be speaking in whispers, ok?

First of all, props to Ron K. and the "Standalones" - they were awesome! I highly recommend seeing them at their next gig, which will hopefully be soon!

The night started off with Rockstar singin' the Grateful Dead; and continued w/Brand-ON/'Captain America' singing "Reflections"; Rockin' Robin singin' one of my favorites, "Killing Me Softly"; Kristine singing "Fever"; Corey Lim belting Melissa Ethridge; Marky Mark singing "Oh Boy"; then he and his lovely wife, 'sweet sweet Cindy' sang "Dream", duet style! And Ron K. 'took' us '...To the River' - "nah na na nah...nah na na na nah".

Ryan had announced that he had a 'Kristen'; a 'Christine'; and a 'Kristina' (moi) - what are the odds? Kristen belted "Black Velvet" and a stunning rendition of "Heartbreaker"; Christine did a personal fave of mine, "White Rabbit"; and I rocked out with a little Linkin Park, "In The End", which, ok, REALLY made me feel like a rock star! (Not to be corn-fused w/Rockstar Richard...). Anyway, Michelle gave us some Carol King; Joe belted Maroon 5; Mary gave us Carol King - wait, did I get that right? Did both Carol and Mary do Carol King? I really have to be able to read my own handwriting. I do know that they were awesome!

Anyway, Davy Monster ventured into Ozzy-land - ("Shar-ON"!) Brand-ON gave Davy Monster props, ("Yay Davy Monster!") at least I think it was Brandon -- with his voice a 'crack-a-lackin' like that, it sounded like someone had let a teenage boy in the house! Hey, I thought they carded at the door! Where's Harris-ON!!!!?

'Showtime Sean' sang "You Are So Beautiful"; Irenka stunned us with George Michael's "Faith"; Rockin' Robin sang "Just Like a Pill"; Rockstar sang a fave of mine, 'A Little Less Conversation'; Brandon sang a rollicking version of "My Way"; and Joe rocked out "Hotel California"!

After the break, Ryan made the announcement that there will be an addition to the Crash Course family - congrats to 'the sexiest drummer in the world' Kristie Lee, & Ted on their engagement! Ryan and Kristie Lee celebrated, by singing their duet - U2's "One".

Just wanted to extend an invitation to all of you to be sure to come out and join next week, as I'll be celebratin' my b'day, which is actually Saturday, but would love to hang w/'all y'all' on Sunday to celebrate! 'Til then...

Your 'blogstress'...
(in Ryan's announcer voice)

'Kris-ti-na La-tour!' ;)






No comments: