Monday, July 13, 2009

"...Rollin' on a River"


'The Gang', gettin' cozy

That was me on Sunday night -- 'Rollin' on a river', celebrating my 101st Crash Course Karaoke song, which as "Mr. Songbook", Joe Chicarelli pointed out, is over 1/3 of their list! It was an awesome night, one that I won't soon forget, despite all of the Blue Moons...

Corey Lim was our lovely host for the evening! The 'Hostess-with-the-Most-ess' started off the night with "Behind These Hazel Eyes".


Medic for the microphone

Marky Mark then sang "Bye Bye Love"; 'Randy Andy' got to sing "You May Be Right"; then Kristina G. sang "You Really Got a Hold On Me".

Matt sang "Hotel California"; Dylan ROCKED out "White Wedding" (we're so proud!)



John D. belted out "Mustang Sally";



Rockin' Robin sang "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree", and then it was my turn to sing "Proud Mary".


For those of you who didn't see it in person:



And to the band -- it has been an honor and a pleasure to sing 101 Crash Course Karaoke songs with you all, and I look forward to the next 101!!

For DanniMac's videos, go to www.youtube.com/dcmacinnes.

The Reverend Colin, who is now known as the 'Irreverent Reverend' sang "Summertime"; Joan ROCKED out AC/DC's "Shook Me All Night Long"; and Natalia ROCKED OUT a newly added song to the CCK list, "Barracuda"!!!



Also, Ron K. belted "California Dreamin'", w/John D. & I as the 'Ron-K.-ettes'!

And Stan sang "Behind Blue Eyes."

And folks, THAT is where I left off on my notes! I was having SO. MUCH. FUN...that I just couldn't keep up w/the note-taking. However, lucky for us, there are plenty of photos, and I've included captions, so, enjoy!

Quotes corner:

"We finally have a host who has some sense of fashion"
- The 'Irreverent Reverend', Colin


"Watch the hair."
"Yeah, watch Ron K.'s hair."
-Marky Mark/The Blogstress


Your blogstress - rockin' out!


Rockin' Robin & Kristie Lee


Alan, deep in thought, playing guitar


Natalia and John D.


Kristie Lee & the Irreverent Reverend


More 'deep thoughts', w/Alan & John D.

...
"Mr. Songbook", Joe Chica-chica-chica-chica-relli


ROCK ON!!!!


Oscar


Casey Jones (that is her real name) - dancin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed a fun time!-Selene