Monday, January 18, 2010

"All New..."



That's right folks - new songs; new singers; and...a 'new' drummer?
(Sound cue: Record scratch).
..


Look ma...I'm drummin'!!

This took place at the very end of the night -- more on this later...

In the meantime, a lot of new folks joined us for some singin' on Sunday night! Ryan started us out with "Low";


Chris sang "My Own Worst Enemy"; Marky Mark sang "Folsom Prison Blues"; and Robert sang "Don't Stop Believing".





Rockin' Robin rocked out "Sunday, Bloody Sunday"; Kim, the b'day girl sag "Heartbreaker"; Peter rocked out "Basket Case"; Corey Lim sang one of my faves, "Since U Been Gone"; and I sang a new one -- "Man, I Feel Like a Woman"!



"Do you have the time...?"


"I can breathe for the first time..."


"Man, I Feel Like uh, you know..."


"We're singin' new songs yo..."
('Sandwich')

Davey Monster rocked out "Enter Sandman"; the Most Reverend Colin sang "No Woman, No Cry";

Dylan sang "American Girl";



Marge sang "Soak Up the Sun",

while her proud family looked on.


Chris rocked out the Punk Rock version of "My Way"; Elisa rocked out "Bitch", tho these days, maybe it should be changed to "Biotch", lol!

Elisa and some of her crew...

Michelle B. sang (I'm a) "Redneck Woman"; Bran-DOHN sang "Kansas City"; Ryan B. (believe it or not, there were like 3 Ryan B.'s!!) sang "LA Woman"; and Justin from the movie, "The Namesake" sang "Hard to Handle".





"Hey little thing let me light your candle..."


Rockin' Robin and CCK --
"Feelin' Alright'"



Shawn, the birthday boy, singin' some Billy Joel!

Christine sang "Oh Boy", a Marky Mark fave; Gilad rocked out 'Plush'; another Ryan B. sang "Simple Man"; Joe Bones rocked out "Monster Mash" - wait, ANOTHER Marky Mark fave!! And the Reverend Colin and Samir sang "Total Eclipse of the Heart".


Gilad!!!






"Once upon a time I was falling in love..."

Hilary sang "Mr. Jones" (and me); Ryan, yes OUR Ryan, rocked out "Hit Me Baby One More Time"; Brand-DOHN and John harmonized to "More Than Words"; Comedian Paul sang "Have You Ever Seen the Rain".



'Comedian Paul'

Some more memories from Sunday...


"The Body of..."


Alan, during "Little Wing"!


Go Alan!! Rock on!!


The Paparazzi, taking pics from the stage,
while my theme song played
:
"Paparazzi"!

And then it was time... For my debut... AS A DRUMMER!!






Joe Mitch sang "We Will Rock You"...

...while moi, was on the drums!!!


ROCK ON!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so how many songs did Ryan get in...4?, 6? lol