Tuesday, January 12, 2010

'Family Night' at Kenny's!



That's right folks, was 'Family Night', mostly regulars, but still a great night, as always!


Bran-DOHN and Showtime Shon sang a cool "Kansas City";


Selene sang one of my faves to sing -- "I Wanna Come Over"; Ben sang the popular "Use Somebody", w/Kristie Lee doing an awesome harmony to Alan's 'Oh oh oh oh's...",



...and I sang a new (what song number is this? #107? #108?); "Low" --'Hey, hey, hey like being stoned!'


"Use Somebody!"


"That's wa's up..."

Davey Monster sang "Wild Horses"; Paula sang a bitchin' "Don't Stop Beleivin'"; Jeff sang "Free Falling"; Doug rocked out "Crazy Train"; Shawn sang "Rio", and Nick sang a song that had just been added, "Tush", by ZZ Top!










"Mmmm...cake..."


"What? There's cake?!"


Bran-DOHN and 'son', John D.


...singin'...


...while the band, uh, takes a 'break'...

Anyway, Bran-DOHN sang a lovely "Blackbird"; Showtime Shon & Colin sang a duet, but all I wrote in my notes was "I wanna know..."... hmmm...


and Dennis sang "Summer of '69"...



...Ryan and I sang a KILLER "One"; (see 'cover pic'), Colin sang "Simple Man", & Showtime Shon sang "Imagine".






Doug and I, a CCK 'groupie' from the UES days -- after we were
'Dancin' w/the Stars'





Remnants of Chinese food...


Doug, doing 'shadow puppets'
behind Selene...



Lounging at Kenny's


Billy!


See ya'll on Sunday!

QUOTES CORNER:

#1
The Blogstress:
"I'm here 'til the bitter end."

Randy Andy:
"No, the Bitter End is down the street!"

#2
"The table spilled my beer."
-Rev. Colin

#3
The Blogstress:
"I'm putting THAT in the blog."

Randy Andy
"Most of what I say gets put in the blog."

The Blogstress:
"Most of what you say CAN'T get put into the blog!"

No comments: