Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"I'm bringin' blogging back..."

Hey folks - I'm finally back 'online' (somewhat), after my unfortunate incident (apt. robbery) two weeks ago. So, I have two Sundays to recap -- let's see if I can read my own handwriting, through my own wine/gin induced haze...:

Sun. Oct. 5th:

Brandon captivated us with a Reggae version of John Lennon's "Imagine"; Rockstar killed w/"White Wedding", as did a new CCK'er Mike; Natalie gave her all to"Heartbreaker"; Marky Mark w/"Oh Boy"; DJ gave us "Something to Talk About"; Corey Lim rocked "Sweet Child of Mine"; Rosario gave us "Sweet Dreams"; Christine sang "Beautiful"; Ricky belted "Welcome to the Jungle"; Colin crooned some Macy Gray; Vincent couldn't get any "Satisfaction"; Kathy sang "Close To You"; and I'm afraid I did the 'ol 'tear-the-pontytail-holder-out-of-the-hair' move, while beling out "In The End".

By the end of the night, or rather, beginning of Monday morning, around 2:00am, EVERYONE was up, dancing and headbanging to Ryan's "Enter Sandman"! Another rockin' night!

Sunday, Oct. 12th:


Sean entranced with "Creep" by Radiohead; Rockin' Robin rocked out with "Criminal"; and Christine asked to "Give Me One Reason". When Mick sang my favorite, "House of the Rising Sun", it seemed to have prompted a mass make-out session at the bar! Seriously, there were like three couples all connected at the lips - what DOES Andrea put in those drinks?!

Corey Lim wowed us with "Don't Stop Believin'"; John D. and I rocked out "Mustang Sally"; and Kathy rocked out a new song "Reflections" - you go girl! ! And Marky Mark did let me come on board and harmonize to "Dream" - thanks man! And Selene belted out "Heartbreaker"; Christine wowed as always w/"I Love Rock & Roll"; and Rockstar, as always, was a rock star!


Our old friend Gilad from the 'Underscore' days rocked "Message in a Bottle", while Lisa belted "I'm The Only One". And speaking of friends from the past, Ron K. made an appearance, and sang "Come Together", AND, gave me an awesome back rub - thanks Ron K., I needed that!


Mandy & Leah channeled Nancy Sinatra in "Boots..."; Dylan rocked "Interstate Love Song" - Corey Lim was so proud -- and Joe sang "Surrender"! Colin & Sean impressed with "Drift Away", while each of them equally impressed with "I Try"; and "Don't You Forget About Me", respectively.

Props to Charles & Liza for showin' up - long time no see! One of these days very soon, Charles and I will do a duet, and the only hint I'll give is that it's never been done at CCK before!! Can't wait!


Kristina ;)

P.S.
If anyone wants me to include pics, feel free to email them to me -- thanks!

No comments: