Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Full Moon Karaoke!


Photo Booth pic

It was a full moon on Sunday night'! For one thing, while I seemed to have lost my second set of notes, but I found this whole new feature on my computer called 'Photo Booth', which simulates, well, a Photo Booth! WAY COOL!

So, in order to recap on the blog, I'll have to go w/just the first set of notes, along w/a few of my computer pics; some of my memory; AND, a new feature -- video! Thanks to Danny Mac taking footage on his camera, I was able to edit together ('cause, uh, that's what I do),

a little recap of Sunday night!



CCK Video Recap!

Oh dear... um, that was fun.


Some other highlights of the night; Rockstar started off the night w/"Pinball Wizard"; Showtime Shon sang "Imagine"; Mark sang "Love Me Tender"; Christine sang "Creep";

the Reverend Colin sang "Simple Man"; TonyTonyTony sang "Sunday Bloody Sunday"; Rockin' Robin sang "Criminal"; and Corey Lim sang "Magic Man".

Ok, so, the 'full moon' stuff - why do I have written down 'Davy Monster' - 'Looney Tunes' - did he sing 'a-bed-ia, bed-ia, bed-ia, that's all folks' after his song?! I don't think Porky Pig's closing song is on the list - not even the revised one for February, lol! Then, there was some exchange where it seemed like everyone was ordering Nachos, and Andrea said 'it's Nach-o cheese!' Get it? Yeah, ok, what else? Oh yeah - Showtime Shon pulling a 'Dirty Dancing' move and jumping off the stage sans microphone, to sing...

"OHHHHH! I guess I'll have to put your flat feet on the ground!"

...from "Mustang Sally"! Also, Mark from 'Don't Forget the Lyrics' didn't forget the lyrics, but I think I forgot one of the songs he sang, but I think it was 'Surrender'; Ron K. gave me an awesome back-rub on the fouton during the first break - whew! Then he also sang "Imagine"; Natalia sang "Mr. Brightside"; Bobby channeled Joe Cocker; Bran-DOHN channeled Kanye East!

More Photo Booth pics...

Bran-DOHN!


Danny Mac



Your host, Ryan!

The night ended with Joe Mitch singing Katy Perry's song "Hot and Cold", and EVERYONE up on their feet dancin'!

Remember that next Sunday, it will only be Ryan and his 500,000+ songs, with the 'Zac Attack' mixin' the sound! And then the Sunday after that, CCK will resume with their revised list (and band), and Greg Ross will be filling in on Bass. CCK resumes in full in Feb.! Until Sun...

Your 'blogstress',
Kristina ;)

No comments: