Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Duets Galore!"



It was a night of duets!

Corey Lim and Christine; Brandon and Marky Mark; Marky Mark & I; Christine and Brandon; Colin and John D.; Ryan & I; and Christine and Walker started out the night doing a few tunes on the acoustic before karaoke got started!

Ryan opened up the set, then Rockstar sang "Wish You Were Here"; Colin crooned "Let's Stay Together"; Rockin' Robin sang "Behind Blue Eyes"; and the girl from Ireland who's name I didn't catch belted out "Black Velvet".


Girl from Ireland...

Marky Mark invited me to sing harmony to "Dream";

Ben sang "Man in the Moon"; Maya entralled with "Natural Woman"; Bobby sang "The Harder They Come..."; Dylan gave us "Boys Are Back In Town"; Julie sang "Angel From Montgomery"; and Brett sang some Cheap Trick, sans shirt!!



Randy Andy was proud to play, with his son there...


...John D. rocked with "Roxanne", even though he was fightin' a cold - John D. was saying beforehand that 'John D. hopes John D. feels better!' Christine rocked "Crazy Train"; Brandon did one of Rockstar's faves, "Casey Jones"; Corey Lim sang "Dancing Queen", and I did a little Edie Brickell!

Then came that time of night, where things got really rockin'!



Rockin' Robin belted "Dream On" and had everyone up on their feet - that's w'as up folks!




Corey Lim and Christine rocked out a duet to "Sweet Child Of Mine", to which huge congratulatory group hugs ensued afterwards! (Though I think somebody owes me dinner, lol...)


Ok, I'll 'settle' for a Merlot.

After all was said 'n done, Ryan and I closed out the night w/my favorite - "In The End"!



Rock on!

'Til next Sun. folks...

Your blogstress --
Kristina



No comments: