Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mini-blog...


Kristie Lee & I - two people who weren't at Kenny's!

Hello everyone -

Due to a nasty case of bronchitis, I wasn't actually at karaoke on Sunday night, and I missed it terribly! Corey Lim sent me a nice text from Kenny's, and it made me feel good to know that I was missed - thanks all! The following day I asked her for a little recap of the night's events. She gave me the 'scoop-age', but then lamented that she didn't have a camera. So, I've taken the liberty to use some past photos of y'all, to put to her notes, so that there would be some assemblance of a blog this week.

Says Corey Lim: " Only Rock Star Richard, Christine, Marky-Mark, John D., Showtime Shon, Colin, Dylan, and I where there for regulars...Natalia showed up a little later too."






"There where some random groups there, but not at all crowded. For highlights Christine Did a KILLER rendition of "Bobby McGee..." Showtime Shon leaped..literally..off the stage with "Mustang Sally"; Marky-Mark got his Elvis on with "Hound Dog", Natalia belted out "Zombie", Dylan took it down a notch with "Wonderwall", and Collin serenaded us all with "Free Fallin'". I sang "Sweet Child". It went well, and Christine and I may do it as a duet soon. Yay! Ryan rocked the House with "In The End..." I love it when the band plays that song..."


"Oh yeah! Kristee Lee wasn't with us last night, so Joe Mitch played drums with us."

From Joe Mitch: "...we played a lot of hard rock -- Bon Jovi, Heart, Metallica, Guns and Roses...".

So next week, I'll look forward to rockin' out w/the band and everyone! Also, will look forward to things like - John D. telling me "don't put THAT in the blog"; 'Dancin' with the stars' w/Showtime Shon, and just making up for lost time! So look out next Sunday!

'Cause we're bringin' up "Kris-ti-na La-tour!!!!

Kristina :)










1 comment:

Extreme magic sing said...

Oh! sorry to hear that. I also love karaoke and sing the whole night. Hahahaha.... Anyway, I enjoyed reading your post. I wish for your quick recovery. Get well soon. Thanks for sharing!


-megan-