Thursday, March 19, 2009

"The Usual Suspects"



Hey Folks - that's right! It was mostly 'the Usual Suspects' that made up the bulk of karaoke on Sunday! 'Captain America'/'Kanye East'/'America's Son'/'Bran-DOHN' hosted, and started us off with some Elvis! Then Rockstar sang with "Comfortably Numb"; Marky Mark sang "Yesterday"; Christine sang "Bobby McGee"; John D. rocked out "Signed, Sealed, Delivered!




Mrs. D. followed, and sang "One Of Us"; Showtime Shon gave us some Al Green; and Natalie rocked out "Jolene"; and I enjoyed rockin' out to "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree", WOO HOO!


Antonio, the Professor, sang "Vertigo" by U2; Pamela gave us "Time After Time"; Kathy and Angela did a duet to "Betty Davis Eyes"; Brian sang "Mr. Brightside"; Helen and Kathy sang "Total Eclipse of the Heart"; 'Bip' and 'Bop' sang a mean Journey, Pierre rocked with Stone Temple Pilots; and a guy who's name I didn't get belted out "99 Red Balloons", a fave of mine!


Brian - "Mr. Brightside"


'Bip' and, uh, 'Bop'

Here are some quotes that were made Sun. night that I felt were, well, 'blogworthy'...

"It tastes like feet!"

- John D. & Andrea discussing some kind of drink -- as told by Mrs. D.
____________________________________________________

"...It's very 'skank' Kristina..."


"WHAT?!!!"

"NO! Not YOU!

"WHAT?!!!"

I meant 'Hotel California'! It's a very 'skanky' place to be! I would NEVER say that about you!"

"That's goin' in the the blog, right?!"

- Ron K. to me; then Selene, before Ron K. sang "Hotel California".

___________________________________________________

"...she'll write about what you did when you were drunk!"

-'Bran-DOHN', introducing me as the 'blogstress.'

____________________________________________________

"I'm exhausted!"

"Why"

"Because, I've been running around -- since November!"

-Randy Andy

____________________________________________________

Favorite past quotes:


"It's so nice to celebrate your birthday with you for a change!"
-John D., to me... (11/08)

"I don't want to drink tonight, I'll just have red wine."
-Randy Andy (10/08)

Ok, that's it for now folks. See ya Sunday!

Kristina ;)

No comments: