Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Life is a 'Cabernet'! ('old chum')













I came up with the title when asking Andrea and Marie at the bar, for a 'Caberet'. In any case, life was indeed a 'Cabaret' on Sunday night, a 'Hostless' one at that, with Marky Mark starting us off with "Folsom Prison Blues"; and Mrs. D. singing "Jolene"; Rockin' Robin rockin' out "You're No Good"; DanniMac singin' "Jack and Diane"; and Selene 'beggin you for 'Mercy'; and Colin sang "No Woman, No Cry".







Selene, & Joe Mitch!










Ron K. & Marky Mark...










Rockin' out!







John & Mrs. D (Mrs. D, for 'Demure')





Alan put me to 'work' - I was glad to help out, even if I did keep making the poster more crooked... He then said 'now, look out the window', and there was DanniMac, w/my camera! Hmmm, is he wanting to become a 'bloggette'?





Will work, for drinks...






Joe, a Kenny's visitor, sang "My Way"; Mark West graced us with his awseome rendition of "Drift Away";


Mark West!





MJ sang "Glory Days" and "Summer of '69" --
in Japanese!! Ron K. sang 'Smart Car', er, "Mustang Sally". Davy Monster sang "Sweet Caroline"; Ben sang "Something"; John D. rocked out "Dream On"!


Bob Scofield








Ben...I think...










Aaron...enjoying a libation...






Joe Mitch, sportin' a goatee, filled in for 'Randy Andy' on the bass -- thanks man, you rocked! Ali belted "No One";









...her bro Eddie rocked the house with "Sweet Child"; their proud Mom Valerie also sang...















and speaking of proud, Joan rocked out "Proud Mary"...




...and I sang "Hotel California".

So, some news -- I actually won't be here (GASP!) next Sunday, as I will be visiting family in SC. BUT, this does not mean that the blogstress will not see all, and hear all! I will have my 'blog-ettes' there at Kenny's as my eyes and ears, so, watch what you say and do...as the blogstress knows all... 'Til then...your blogstress. ;)






The gang...










Selene & DanniMac, eatin' some wings!










Hangin' out...












The ladies...








Danni Mac & I taking pics of each other!















For DanniMac's videos:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dcmacinnes&view=videos



No comments: